Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MD Beach

After mom and dad came back from the shore, we had to go for a nice walkie to stretch their legs. I really didn't need a walk because I was recovering from my vacation @ The Content critter. However, I never turn down a chance to walk and smell the........what ever is there.

So off we went to the MD beach @ a State Park.


I'm still not sure about this moving water thing. Why does it try and come and get me?



I'm also not comfortable about this long green slimmy stuff. Smells interesting but I don't like it touching my paws.

But I AM sure Mommy likes ME!

4 comments:

  1. Woe, loved the photos. Your a cool girl dog!
    I hope to be blogging again real soon. I miss everyone everyday.
    Deetzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of slimy green stuff...must smell divine!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi we thought we would drop by and see what u get up to!

    Hmmmm that green slimy stuff looks quite interesting.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last photo is a very good smiley pic of you Violet. That green stuff looks like something I wouldn't like between my toes either. Hootie would probably like it though. He's such a boy!
    Have a great weekend.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRD and Hootie

    ReplyDelete