Monday, November 22, 2010

Serious good foliage

Mom has a thing for trees. Especially this time of year. This yellow is lovely.



I try to scout out some good looking trees for her.


They think I don't know where I am. Really....I always know where I am. Come on p's...you know me - I am where I am.



Here, I certainly know I am in front of a gaggle of geese. and believe me....they know where I am too!



These beauties are lacking leaves but some how are spectacular. Bald can be beautiful...haha


Me and pops making the park look even better.


As an added bonus, we met Dylan a 5 year old male aireboy. He was wild! Can't wait to see him again!

2 comments:

  1. Pawesome trees! Look at those bright red ones, behind the bald ones...Wowzer! That is a great photo, with the trees and the fence.

    Wyatt

    I like your veg background too. It looks like the start of Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the trees are great colours at this time of year.

    Hope you meet your friend Dylan again soon.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete