Sunday, December 12, 2010

treats

When I'm given a treat (like that happens everyday - Ah, no) I like to run around in the house and then run to the sliding glass door and stand there.

When I'm released to the beloved out doors, I wait....I revel in the loveliness of the bone and then I check to the left



I check to the right


Let me try this spot to enjoy my treat in private.



You just never know if that Roman cat is going to follow me out side. I heard he's not allowed but he's pretty determined.


Hello my lovely bone....prepare for chewage...yummo!

4 comments:

  1. That is wild dog behavior, Miss Violet.
    Stanzie is that way too....she sneaks around to find the perfect place. She has to bury it a couple of times and dig it up before she can enjoy it. You crazy girls!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute! The next to the last picture looks like there's a grin on her face! She looks like she's in her element. My knucklehead sisters spend their time trying to get each other's bones away from each other. The grass is always greener....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your very kind message & prayers on our sad loss of Dorcus.

    Our dogs are so special to us all. Dorcus has remined us.. NEVER put off saying or doing what you can with them today, until tomorrow. Cos sometimes tomorrow does not come!

    Lovely photos!

    Karen & Alan Dorcus's Mum & Dad

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your comment on Rebekah Teals blog and had to have a look at your airedale. We had one for ten years. We had to 'put her down' a year and a half ago and have never quite gotten over it. Just two weeks ago, we got a welsh at our local animal shelter. He's a cutie. We plan on moving to the country, and when we do, I already know the first thing my husband will do is go get an airedale puppy. He'd raise them if I'd allow it! They are smart, funny, and just very special.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete