Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do we need this guy?

While I was spending time with my day care buddies.....



Mom and Dad and Quincey's parents went to see Cesar Millan. They were very excited!


But my question is.....

Do we really need this guy??? HAHAHAHA.....



Julie here...as a side note Cesar was very, very humorous. He imitated how some people treat their dogs and it's funny to see yourself in this Mexican man. Just cracked us up. He spoke about being CALM, and keeping your dog CALM. If you watch the show like we do - you already know this. The second half of the show were preselected individuals asking specific questions about their dogs. This wasn't very entertaining but afterward I thanked my lucky stars that both Violet and Quincey are easy peasy compared to what some people have going on at home. We can live with alittle counter surfing!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, you Dales don't need training!! That's for the real trouble makers!!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! You're perfect just the way you are!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...........I'm sure Wyatt's right........that kinda thing's for 'other' dogs.

    Not you maties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I think I could use a dose of Cesar in my house. My knuckleheads can be quite the opposite of calm. Bella (pug) stands up in front of the TV stand when he's on. She loves to watch his show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are loving all those teethy grins! Glad your pawrents had a great time out.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete