Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter Everyone

You what happens to me and my brother Quincey on Easter? They get those darn bunny ears out and try to put on our lovely Airedale heads.



We hate it so much, Quincey eyes roll into the back of his head.


Gimmie that...I know what to do.....


Q! I got it!


Let's tear it to shreds!



Ah Oh, Daddy please don't put this on my........


Q says....I'm so embarrassed......


Finally those ears have been demolished.


We're exhausted from fighting the humans, fighting each other, and fighting the bunny ears.
Nice tug of war bro!

7 comments:

  1. Well done! Way to refuse and destroy those wretched bunny ears!!
    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're safe from the bunny ears for another year!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Poor little doggies! That was hilarious when they started playing tug of war with them. I was getting my Easter decorations out and we had a bandana for our airedale that says Egg Hunt Hound or something like that. We'd put it on her on Easter day for the guests. I can't seem to get rid of it.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE bet you had the longest bunny ears ever once you had played tug with them. Hee hee.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Belated Easter Greetings!

    You certainly showed em what you thought of those bunny ears!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violet ...we have been missing for a while (our PA is sometimes useless) we only just read you have been sick.

    We hope you are now all mended! Take care.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thuglets

    ReplyDelete