Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes

So it snowed again last night. You know it's my favorite and this didn't disappoint! But I was having lots of fun going to places I normally can't go to in the snow.




So let's review.....my trip to Philadelphia.


We stopped by the doggie biscuit place Handsome Bogart recommends.


So many choices and Daddy said "The Wallet is open" Every girl likes to hear that!



LOVE...cookie.... I am feeling the LOVE.


I am now tasting the LOVE....I LOVE It!


It didn't disappoint either!


I made myself right at home.

8 comments:

  1. What a yummy looking store! How do you ever make up your mind?!
    We love your snowy beardie, Violet!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet,
    That store looks amazing! What a sweet daddy you have, too!! I love your snowbeard! sooooo cute!!
    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What we would do for a store like that! You are sooooooooo lucky Violet.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wicked...what a store. Daleicious!

    You got snow again..love your snowy beard adorable.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. we probably would have eaten everything off the shelf, what a treat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violet I think you might be a tiny bit spoiled!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that shop looks wonderful! You are a lucky dog - hope you didn't stop at just one cookie.

    cheers,
    Ruby and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see that you got to visit my fave bakery - pretty awesome, eh?

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete