Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainy day walk

Well, the day started out with cloudy skies and dampness, but I still need to have my weekend excursion. So, off we went.




We hiked by the river and then it started to rain and pour down rain. Everyone was drenched. Mom and dad were going with the flow because Mom wore her hiking boots and her feet remained dry. Dad and I are glad bc then she didn’t complain ;)




Dad said, "it's raining cats and dogs and I stepped in a poodle".....Where does he get this stuff?


We started in Delaware.................


and walked all the way to Pennslyvania! That’s what I call a good excursion!


Since it’s still raining, it’s a perfect day to do this.




And this.

1 comment:

  1. What a great walk...rain or shine! Like your new header photo!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete