Sunday, November 7, 2010

Leaves a plenty

This November I'm spending lots of time hiking in Delaware. Last November I was waiting to be shipped from Oklahoma to Delaware.

The trees here are really lovely...some exploding with color......


Others are done with the color field and are tossing the leaves for some good crunchy hiking.



Also makes for some good smelling spots...to stick my snout into.


Some are huge! See how big this leaf is next to my Airedale head!!!! Facsinating!



Of course nothing is as nice next to my head, than Daddy's head.

4 comments:

  1. Violet-
    I'm glad you like leaves too!
    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaves can be so much fun Violet!

    Lovely colours and photos.

    Whose a daddys girl then? How Luvely...daddy clearly loves his gorgeous girl!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful dog, and is fun for them, when It is full of leaves. I know my dog Mili enjoy it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a dog that was part Airedale. Best dog I ever had. What a sweetie.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete