Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cleaning it up.

As you may recall, I have my papers.....My Canine Good Citizen papers.



I've continued to be a good citizen by cleaning up our streets in the hood.


For example this lowly Gaterade bottle was on the streets and I chomped it into my powerful Airegirl jaws and carried it home to the recycle bin......AFTER



I played with it!


As you can see...I do not LACK toys.....



But it's not a bad thing to bring another into the mix AND recycle it too! Win-Win if you ask me.


I have paid attention to my Canine Good Citizen standards.

5 comments:

  1. We need to keep our neighborhoods looking clean, right, Violet! You're a good girl for doing your part!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bravo Violet..paws up to you on an excellent job well done!
    We love the last photo of you!
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good dog! My two love to chomp on empty water bottles and toss them in the air.

    I noticed the Airedale at Westminster, and thought of you and your family!

    Snow possible this weekend, could go either way. (Yup, I'm in Maryland. Halfway between Baltimore and D.C.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Violet, I am impressed that you have your CGC. Don't tell anybody but Miro and I tried twice when he was a youngster and he was just too bouncy to pass. Now that he's--ahem--mature, we should try again.

    ReplyDelete