Sunday, February 5, 2012

Meet Jack

Yesterday we met Jack. Jack is Quincey's neighbor who is having a ruff time right now.



We think he is very handsome. Look at his Bat ears! LOVE!


Jack's sister Midnight passed over the rainbow bridge this week.


So our humans thought a good romp with a couple of Airedales would lift his spirits. At least make him laugh!


We enjoyed our play date and hope to see him again.


The President and I love playing with other puppies.


Jack and I are a good fit.


Jack took alittle time to warm up to Daddy....apparently he is unsure of thin, grey hair men. But Daddy won him over!


After all that fun...................................I rest.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you were able to give Jack a few moments of joy after the grief of losing Midnight. My Savannah is still grieving over the loss of her sister, Sasha, four months ago. There is no better medicine than that of a romp with some Dales!

    Michelle & Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet that was absolutely great of you tow to go and support your friend Jack. we are sorry to learn of Midnights passing. Looks like you had lots of fun with Jack. Hope it becomes a regular play date for you all.
    Have a great week
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome boy Jack is! I'm so sorry that he lost his sissy. I know just how he feels. I'm so happy that you showed him a good time for a little while, Violet. Bless you.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice of you guys to try and lift Jack's spirits! It's so sad about his sister Midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was such a kind gesture going for a play date with Jack. He certainly looked happier, hope you can go and see him again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you cheered Jack up and I hope the sight of him romping raised the spirits of his humans, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are so sweet. So are your Mommy and Daddy! That was a thoughtful gesture. I would gladly send my two to play with Jack! And btw...tell Jack I think he is gorgeous!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete