Sunday, February 26, 2012

OH Nothing to do on this lovely day......I'm so bored....



But wait! I have a visitor for the WHOLE entire day? Awesome!


My brother Lion Quincey is here for a playdate! Isn't he so handsome?


Remember Bad Cuz? Well, Bad Cuz got thrown around alot.


I'm trying to pull a "Wyatt" and bury Bad Cuz.


Q Bear likes his BLUE Bad Cuz, but he put up with my Red one.


He's bigger than me but I've got moves!


Airbutts! BOL!


I'm totally enjoying the day!


That's HIS stick.


Good Lord now I need a nap!

7 comments:

  1. QuincyBear wore you right out did he?! He he. He sure does look a lot bigger than you. Probably most of it is his hairdo. Our hairs are growing pretty long too 'cuz Mommy's waiting 'til we go up north. Have a good weekend...& don't be tooooo bored.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRocketDog and Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother does look a lot bigger than you. It sure looks like you had a fun filled day with him! That must of helped take some of the boredom out of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the pawfect day to us!! We did a big bunch of nothing today! Mom is sewing pillows with Airedales on them....so boring for us :(

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Cuz just the best! It looks like you and Quincey had an awesome day together, Violet!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having pals around to play is the best. Hope Q Bear can come around again to your house very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be tired, an all day playdate! Like the running butts pic.
    See ya around

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fabulous Quincey came round to play! Love the airbuts shot!

    Have a good week
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete