Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Shel!


Yesterday 6/22/09 was my younger sister's birthday - Happy Birthday Shelly. She is currently planning her wedding for 12/09/10. Lot's of time to make it perfect!
Here she is with her husband to be.

Because I am off this week on a 
staycation.  Karen and I went to visit one of my friends in Lewes DE. Cindy has a lovely home, the backyard is absolutely heaven! We walked Lewes, saw the beaches and 
had a lovely lunch. Then Karen and I continued home and stopped by Chesapeake Inn for dinner. I love that place!  We had a perfect day, great weather - anything that's not hot as heck is perfect weather to me, great conversation and lovely pictures. Thanks Karen of calling me and suggesting Lewes, thanks Cindy for being available!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment