Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Excursion

I love, Love, LOVE the weekends because I get to go on excursions. The great thing is, Mommy always like to try new places. This keeps my nose and eyes on high alert. This time I'm looking for flying friends.




Hey dad, check it out behind you. Who knew there were huge bodies of water 30 minutes from our house?


Let's go check it out. NOW!


Not alot of trees are changing color yet, but this red tree was giving a wonderful show.


Looking for more hawks and bald eagles. I've got very good eyes, you know?


The other good thing about our excursions..... is I usually am alittle tired at the end of them.


Poor Mommy, she has to take her own picture to show she was there too!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Good picture of mom!
    Great hiking spot. Can't wait to see your trees when they really turn color.

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete