Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hosta - pasta????

Mom and Dad did alot of planting last weekend.
Mommy has a friend who gardens and likes to share plants. Mommy came back with some extras for me. Well, she planted a few and I dug up a few...all's fair in the plant world.




This hosta just didn't want to stay planted. I'm sure of it.


So I chomp and swing it around, my personal favorite......



Is anyone trying to steal my pod of hosta?



I think I have something in between my teeth.


Smells so good!


Because I don't have anything else to play with, I must play with the hosta.

3 comments:

  1. BOL! We likes to pull the plants out of the ground and give them a shake too. Our personal faves are ferns and ornamental grasses (the fuzzy ones)!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture that makes you laugh and the same old story...we spent so much money on the gift and he just wants to play with the box lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh welldone Violet! We don't have any plant here..any guesses why? LOL

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete