Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Weekend Wonder

This is mom's favorite time of the year. Look at those lovely tree colors!



Look at this lovely Airegirl. Sitting so pretty....she could not have done this....



Teeth marks in the butter. That butter is gonna be in your first batch of chocolate chip cookies, mom!


How on earth did those teeth marks get in there?


Even Roman Spirit is backing me up, mom...he says I didn't do it.



Maybe this little guy did it. Not dad...he likes chocolate chippers. Yeah, I'm sure it's this guy....why would he be praying all the time if he didn't do it? Huh? HUH?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am cracking up. I don't think Violet did it. I think she would have just went ahead and eaten it. Looks kind of fangish, you gotta vampire living there?

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete