Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Favorite Game

Did I tell you about the game I play with mom and dad? It's called Ring and Run....they LOVE it!


Every single night, I go outside and try to get cool and relax alittle. I run, squeeze the big cuz, bark at walkers, run some more, dig a ditch,


bark @ my neighbors, eat some grass,



chase butterflies, or pounce on frogs....


scratch.....well ya know, scratch all the hard to scratch places.

It's great in the back yard. Then around 8:30 or 9:00 I have to remind the humans about my nightly walk. Sometimes I think they forget about me. Especially now that it's getting dark earlier. Plus those darn Phillies are on the tube every single night....keeping their attention.

It's not easy being me!

I regress....So around 8-9:30ish I have to mess with them alittle bit because they are not out in the back yard chasing butterflies with me.

I play ring and run.




I swipe the screen door with my delicate paws two times. I listen for them to get off their butts to let me in, I eyeball them and run the other way. HA! Then I do it again, and again.





You know they like it, they laugh every time.....

3 comments:

  1. Violet

    We are cut from the same cloth. My version is steal and run. When you want a walk or attention, just start stealing everything in sight and running....Stuff from mom's purse, shoes, garbage...whatever, and keep it up til you get your way. Works like a charm!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Violet! Nice to meet you!

    I do something similar where I swipe the back door asking to me let it, they let me in, and I turn around swipe the door to be let out, then once i get out, i turn around and swipe to come in and so on!

    Your yard sounds like a very fun place to be, you have froggies?

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. She'll be ready for Halloween. Ding dong.

    ReplyDelete